Saturday, March 7, 2015

Twinkie's Happy Place!

I bought a couple of new Stampotique stamps and I couldn't wait to play with them.  Meet Twinkie and his Mushroom Garden.


This was so much fun and so relaxing to do.  Almost everything on here was a stamp of some sort.  I added a little doodling to some of the stamps so that they dripped and oozed a little more.  The flowers are from the Tim Holtz Flower Garland die.  Everything is colored using Distress and Copic markers and the background was colored with Gelatos and gone over with a water brush.  The saying was typed, printed, cut, colored and glued.  It's so cute but yet so gross!  LOL.

It was done on plain white card stock.  If I were to do something like this again, I would probably use water color paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment