Sunday, November 3, 2013
This was so cool, I had to blog twice in one day!
First I distressed the bottle withe vintage photo using the blending tool.
Then I took my embossing ink pad ad dabbed it on the bottle until the whole bottle was covered with embossing ink.
Then I covered the bottle with UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamal)
I heated this with my heat gun until it all melted.
And here are the results. The first bottle was a first attempt error but I still like the way it turned out. The middle bottle I distressed using "Peeled Paint" and covering the edge with "Tea Dye". The last bottle was distressed using "Stormy Sky".
On one of the bottles, I didn't get enough embossing ink on it the first time. After it cooled I had to redo the emboss inking and covering it with the UTEE and reheating it and it came out great.
Nooooow, how to do the corks and the labels......hmmmmmm.