Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just a couple of things

This is what I have been working on for the past week in the little spare time that I have.  This is a Victorian Style heart that I made with a spray of Silk Ribbon Embroidery (SRE) Roses on each side of the heart.  A Victorian Photograph that I printed out and then cut out the lady.  She is perched in the pocket and looks like she is sitting comfortably.  There are more Silk Ribbon Embroidery Roses on the pocket and on the hearts that are spilling out of the pocket.  I had some beaded string which I sewed to the hearts as a border.




 The following are ornaments that I made for my Victorian Style Christmas tree.  They are a crochet pineapple design and then I added flowers and ribbon.  They look beautiful on the tree and fit in very nicely with all of my other Victorian Decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment