Monday, November 8, 2010

The Etc. Part of Crazy Quilting

I am on a roll.  I am doing better than I thought I would... my third posting.... Wow!  I wasn't able to work on my crazy quilting projects but I have noticed that this blog makes me want to do more, so that I will have items to post.

Since I didn't have any crazy quilting to display, I thought that I would post some other projects that I have done.  This is a set of doilies that I made over the summer.  The design is from Leisure Arts Leaflet 2177 "Pineapple Doilies".  The instructions were very easy to follow.  I just had to make sure I marked where I left off when I set it down.  Otherwise, it took me a while to figure out which row I was on to continue the pattern.  I am very happy with how they turned out and I love the pineapple design.  I am torn as to whether I will keep them or give them away as a gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment