Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I Love A Good Fairy Tale.


Isn't she sweet?  She looks so dismayed. I can't even begin to say how the background was done as it was several mistakes...or attempts that I didn't like and covered over with gesso to start another try. The pictures are from various images found on the Internet. The gold border are flourish stamps embossed with gold.  I added gold flourish to the pumpkin with a gold metallic pen.  The rays for the moon were done with a white signo pen but It looked too odd so I went over it with a yellow alcohol marker.  The saying says, Once upon a time, this pumpkin was a coach, the mice were horses and I had TWO shoes..."  Someone had quite a night out!

Oh, the little girl was a black and white photo that I printed on white cardstock.  I colorized her using water color crayons and a water brush.  I enhanced her facial features using Distress markers. Then I went around the edges of her with Vintage photo distress ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment