Then I added a window topper using Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 (I cut it at 4 1/2). I cut it all from black paper and used a white Signo pen to add highlights to all the creases on the window and window box. I also added highlights to the wrought Iron top with the Signo pen.
I did the background using brick red acrylic paint that I dabbed through a brick stencil. I sponged on some brown on top of the red. I dried everything with a heat tool and used Vintage Photo and Walnut stain Distress ink over the brick to fill in the spaces between the bricks.
I stuck the window topper, window and window box to the page using bits of foam tape. The white foam tape really stood out on the wrought iron window topper so I used my black Pitt brush pen and colored the foam of the tape black and presto you don't even notice it now.
I used this photo that I found on the Internet for the view inside my window. I glued some lace curtains with some lace trim that I had in my stash. Then I glued the window to the picture. I had to cut the bottom of the picture off to fit the window
Then I used my two favorite Martha Stewart punches to add greenery and flowers to the window box. I cut strips of each punch from white card stock an colored them with Peeled paint distress marker.
I used my distress markers in Wild Honey, Fire Brick and Scattered Straw to color the flowers After I colored the strips of flowers, I cut the flowers from the vine so that I could add them randomly through the greenery. I used this stamp and Vintage photo distress ink on the flowers and vine. I also used Tim Holtz
Garden Greens die to add a variety to the mix of leaves. I colored this with a marker of a yellow green color. (I don't know the name of the markers. Just some random markers in my stash.) I added some stamping to this also. Then I cut everything to fit in the box and glued everything where I wanted it. As a final touch, I added bling to the center of each flow.
Then I added this little bird...also fund on the Internet. I copy and paste him into a Word document. Then I sized him to fit in with my page by grabbing the corner grab bar on the image. Once he was the size I wanted, I grabbed the left grab bar on the image and pulled it to the right, which gives me the mirror image. I cut him out and glued him in position and this is the final page:
I would love to read your comments.