Then I used TH Gardern Greens Die and cut several leafy branches. I colored them with Peeled Paint Distress Markers and the colored the branch part of it with Walnut Stain. This way it would match the branches of my tree. After they were colored I used the word stamp with Vintage photo to add some texture to the leaves.
I used this die and cut it from white card stock. I cut two of the birds off and colored them using Distress Stains and a water brush. I distressed the outside of the birds with /Walnut Stain. I cut the "Garden Greens" leaves and glued them to the page
This is the final product. I added the bird nest by cutting up some threads that I pulled from some burlap. I stained some of them using "Walnut Stain" Distress stains. I glued the nest in place with Tacky glue and shaped it as it was drying. The eggs for the nest came from some items in my stash. I also took my "Stormy Sky" Distress pen and outlined the background around the branches and rubbed it with my finger to give it a little more color and definition.
I really like how it turned out considering I thought I was going to trash this page.